Sore nipples, engorgement, and flat or inverted nipples can be common challenges that breast milk feeding mothers face, making nursing and/or pumping particularly difficult and cumbersome. Medela believes that moms should have help overcoming these roadblocks to successful breast milk feeding, which is why we feature a variety of breast shells to specifically address these challenges, provide some much-needed relief between feedings, and help gently and gradually draw out flat or inverted nipples. Medela TheraShells provide a 2-in-1 economical solution through a uniquely innovative design that alleviates both nipple soreness and flat or inverted nipples. What’s Included: (2) Medela TheraShells, (2) shell backs for flat and/or inverted nipples; (2) shell backs for nipple soreness and/or engorgement; (1) Instruction Manual These breast shells’ large opening backs help soothe sore nipples and protect from further irritation, while the small opening backs address flat and inverted nipples. Made without BPA and featuring a low-profile design for discretion under clothing, Medela TheraShells were made to help moms breastfeed – or continue to breastfeed – for as long as they choose*. *If soreness develops, persists, or becomes severe, contact your healthcare professional or lactation specialist.
Medela Breastshells can protect sore or cracked nipples by keeping your clothing or bra away from your nipples. The healing process is promoted by ideal air circulation. Place inside the bra for continuous protection from nipple rub, etc.
- Soft silicone membranes for pleasant, comfortable wear
- Prevents clothing irritating sore nipples
- Breastshells are worn inside the bra for daylong invisible protection
- MADE WITHOUT BPA: Like all other Medela breast pump parts and accessories that come into contact with breast milk, including our Medela TheraShells, are made without BPA
- Two solutions in one for sore nipples and flat and inverted nipples
- Provide relief between feedings
- Natural appearance under clothes
Sold as a pair.