The Living Textiles Smart Sleep™ sleeping bag is made with a soft and breathable 100% cotton jersey inner and outer shell and is perfect for babies who have transitioned out of a swaddle. Designed to be used instead of blankets for safety – this sleeping bag helps to minimise the risk of SIDS & prevent your baby from waking up uncovered. The fitted neck and armholes, with additional press stud for smaller babies, reduce the possibility of slipping, whilst maintaining complete freedom to move with a hip healthy bell shape design. Its Better Sleep Made Easy.
Its Better Sleep Made Easy™.
- 2.5tog rating makes these sleeping bags perfect for the cooler months
- Layer up under the sleeping bag as needed for additional warmth
- Diamond quilting on the lower part for additional warmth
- Seamless quilted back for added comfort
- Chest area is made from 2-layers of 100% cotton that helps prevent overheating and allows for full chest
- expansion and movement
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip Friendly bell shape design for natural hip flex and leg movement
- 100% cotton inner and outer shell with moisture resistant hypoallergenic wadding
- Machine Washable
100% Cotton with moisture resistant hypoallergenic polyester wadding
Size 0-1, 6-18mths, max length 85cm