Leapfrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket
Key product features:
- Drop food pieces through the interactive shape-sorting lid to hear fun sounds. Three different modes introduce shapes, colours, food names, sharing and manners.
- Press the butterfly button to hear fun songs or pretend picnic questions like, “May I please have a piece of fruit?”
- Includes picnic basket, eight food pieces, two plates, two cups, two forks and one table cloth.
- Seven songs, 100+ phrases and 25+ sound effects make for a delightful, music filled picnic.
Suitable for children aged 6 months and over.
- Additional information
Pack a picnic for two and pretend to snack on treats while exploring food, shapes and colours with the LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket. Then, put the pieces back in the basket for fun on the go!
- Three play modes
- Features seven songs, 100+ phrases and 25+ sound effects
- Introduces shapes, colours and food names
- Teaches good manners
- Develops fine motor skills
- Requires 3x AA batteries
- For ages 6 months and above
Hear the LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket make food requests and then drop the correct food in the basket for rewarding responses. You can drop the food pieces in the shape sorter to hear the basket recognise the food and say the shape and colour of each one. It includes three modes: Music, Shapes & Colours and Picnic Time modes for a wide range of exciting activities. You can also store all of the play pieces inside the picnic basket and take the excitement anywhere.
|Baby Age & Stage|