Ecoriginal Bio Nappies Stage 4 (Toddler 10-15 kg) – 24 Nappies
Size: Pack of 24 nappies
Weight range: 10 to 15 KGs
Ecoriginals Toddler Nappies 10-15 kgs – Pack, Ideal to start using from 1-3 years old (depending on how quickly baby gains weight) and should last through to around 1-3 years old.
- Up to 5 times more breathable (no more rashes!)
- Using mostly plant based ingredients, making it softer, safer for your baby and more landfill friendly.
- World leading 100% compostable packaging (90 days to compost instead of 375 years!)
- 100% free from GMO materials
Ecoriginals nappies are free from:
- heavy metals
Ecoriginals nappies are made using a combination of plant based materials, derived from wood pulp and corn starch. The inside of the nappy is a mix of SAPs and sustainably forested wood pulp which is FSC approved.
Rather than a plastic leak guard, ecoriginals nappies use Cardia Compostable film which is certified 100% compostable.
The elastic in the legs is latex free.
The packaging is also Cardia Compostable 100% compostable.
Like all disposable nappies, it’s not 100% biodegradable, but it does have much higher biodegradability than a standard supermarket nappy.
Genuine, High Quality Ingredients
BACKSHEET: Cellulose spun from woodpulp
TOPSHEET: Cellulose spun from woodpulp, polypropylene
LEAK GUARD: 100% certified compostable film
ABSORBENT CORE: Chlorine free woodpulp from FSC certified sources and compostable SAP
ELASTIC: Rubber free lycra
GLUE: Resin and wax (no formaldehyde)
TABS: Paper and polethylene
Our nappies took 3 years to create and have been rigorously tested on tens of thousands of Australian babies, with over 92% of parents extremely happy with their perfomance!
Few Facts :
- Designed & developed by Australian parents
- Incorporating unique plant based ingredients
- Free from odour blockers
- Free from dioxins, phthalates, lotion, fragrances more
- Free from the plastic layer that traps heat
- Saving over 6 million babies bottoms to date
Did you know that babies skin is 5 x thinner than adults?
- Don’t risk conventional brand nappies when you can
- use our hypo-allergenic safe nappies.