The Lamaze Discovery Book features soft pages and friendly characters with multiple colors, textures and crinkles for baby to explore. The Lamaze clip lets you hook your book to strollers, carriers and diaper bags to take along for on-the-go fun.
Even at a very young age, children can begin to understand the process of reading. Reading fosters imagination and the idea of possible worlds. Through identification with characters in a book, children learn social skills such as sharing, taking turns, and cooperation. Reading also allows children to learn about their environment. As they begin to point out places and objects that are new, they learn the concepts of shape, colour, and size. A child and caregiver bond in a warm and loving way through the experience of sharing a book.
Lamaze Books are developed in conjunction with developmental experts. The back cover of each book includes play ideas, ways to use the book, the benefits of reading to your child, and developmental stages for that specific age.
Aged: 0 – 24 Months
- Soft discovery pages feature friendly characters
- Bright colors, different textures and crinkle awakenbaby’s senses
- High contrast pages for visual development
- Gripping and grabbing the pages helps to develop fine motor skills
- Sharing a Lamaze soft book offers both parent and baby the perfect opportunity to bond in a warm and loving way
Package Includes :
1 x Classic Discovery Book