The original, patented Breathableâ¢ Mesh Crib Liner with millions sold since 2002. Unlike padded crib bumpers, our mesh crib liners keep little limbs safely inside the crib without the risk of restricted airflow. Made of our Classic Mesh with A.C.T.â¢ air channel technology so baby can easily breathe through.
- Helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats
- Made of lightweight, breathe-through 100% polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow
- Independently tested for safety, our top priority
- Smartly adjusts to fit solid end cribs
- Crib liners for four-sided slatted and solid back cribs sold separately
- Contains no harmful chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde
- Suggested Age: For babies up to 12 months of age, remove when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first
- Safety evaluated
- Tucks below mattress for extra protection
- No chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde
- The fabrics have been evaluated by a global leader in safety research and technology helping businesses create safety solutions that deliver a business advantage. Breathable Baby is committed to a safety evaluation process – see below for more info
Can this be used on a solid end cot?
Yes this model is designed only for solid end cots.
What material is used in Breathable Baby Products?
Our padded mesh liners and breathable toys are made of 100% polyester for easy washing and care. No chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde. Our fabrics are made exclusively for Breathable Baby featuring A.C.T. Air Channel Technology which allows air to flow within the fabric to help reduce the risks of suffocation and overheating. Our ultra soft, wick-dry fabric is 100% polyester. Keeps baby cool and comfortable, dry and just at the right temperature to help with overheating. Easy washing and care. No chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde.
Our Breathable Science
All of our fabrics are made exclusively for Breathable Baby. A.C.T. Airflow Channel Technology is the science behind out brand, allowing airflow access inside of fabrics. Our products are designed to increase safety over conventional bedding products. Our research and development process accesses engineers from leading safety testing laboratories, environmental scientists from universities and leader of non-profit safety organisations.
A study was performed to provide data to help assess the suffocation hazard posed by the Breathable Mesh Cot Liner. Evaluation by a world-leader in safety consultation and evaluation at the highest level available for suffocation and hazard design analysis.
Breathable Baby products were tested in categories of: Foreseeable Use, Physical/Mechanical choking/aspiration, Strangulation, Suffocation, Entrapment, and Biological.
- The breathable mesh fabric allows maximum airflow, ventilation, safety & comfort
- The breathable mesh fabric allows thermal components to work by air circulating around babies skin and move excess heat & moisture.
- The Cushiony-padded mesh gives extra protection without losing breathability.
- Mesh air-pockets in fabric reduce the risk of suffocation.
- The breathable mesh fabric underwent a wet and dry suffocation analysis
- The breathable mesh is more breathable than other like products in the market, making them safer for babies.
Child Safety House Calls announces the Breatheable Baby Breathable Liner Award of Excellence
After a thorough evaluation by paediatricians who specialise in the field of child safety, Breatheable Baby’s Breathable Liner was selected for its innovation in helping parents keep their children safe. “This product can prevent so many of the tragedies I see everyday in the emergency room,” says paediatric emergency medicine physician Dr. Joel Clingenpeel. Nationally (USA) a child is treated in the emergency department for an unintentional injury approximately every ninety seconds. “I want every parent to take action rather than leave their children’s safety to chance.”
Child Safety House Calls is a paediatrician-managed organisation whose mission includes injury prevention advocacy and childproofing promotion. The organisation established the Award of Excellence to keep parents informed of the best child safety products and services. Criteria for their experts’ selections include: effectiveness, innovation, ease of use, durability, breadth of target audience, and professional experience with the product.
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging
- Wash separately or with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low