OHBaby! Awards 2020 – SILVER WINNER – Best Baby Sling/Carrier – Boba Wrap
Our most recommended stretchy wrap carrier, loved by all our babywearing consultants. The Boba Wrap is intended for babies from birth to 16kg Yep, that’s right! You can start wearing your little one right away. The Boba Wrap is the most ergonomic babywearing option for babies from birth. Simply tie the material snug against your body and achieve a perfect fit every time. The Boba Wrap is a high quality, 2-way stretch fabric, which means it stretches both around you and your baby and across the wrap, rather than just the 1-way across stretch that is common in basic cotton wraps. Wear your Boba Wrap round the house, out and about and perfect for discreet and comfortable breastfeeding when you are out too.
Boba wrap fits all size adults, so there’s no need to adjust it or buy a different carrier. You’ll find the Boba Wrap a really comfortable fit regardless of your size and height, it will fit all adults perfectly. You can tie your Boba Wrap and wear it all day, just pop baby in and out as you need, even wear it in the car and put baby in when you get to your destination.
Designed to be worn with legs out from birth, the Boba Wrap fabric provides flexibility, adjustability, and real support from day one – and many months to follow. With a one size fits all fit, our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby. The simple design of this stretchy baby wrap, free of buckles, straps or buttons makes it perfectly comfortable for both you and your baby. There are a number of ways you can tie your Boba Wrap, depending on what you find comfortable and the age of your baby.
By evenly distributing the weight of your child, there is no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap, so you may calm and sooth your baby with your warmth, your voice, your movement and your heart beat as long as you are both content! The Boba Wrap is also perfect for supervised skin to skin kangaroo care. Ask your local babywearing consultant for advice.
- Carry your newborn in a natural, ergonomic position from birth
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Easy to pop baby in & out of as needed
- Suitable for babies from birth up to a 16kg weight limit
- 2- way stretch that provides flexibility, adjustability, and real support
- No guess tying! Our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby
- One size fits all – creates a custom fit every time you tie, regardless of your size
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute – Certified Hip Healthy
- The Boba Wrap measures 5m long.
- Any size of adult can wear a Boba Wrap.
- The wrap is suitable for babies newborn to 16kg.
Boba Wrap Tying 101
- Unfold the wrap and find the Boba logo at the center. With the logo facing outward over your navel.
- Cross the two outstretched pieces behind your back. Bring each side up and over your shoulders to the front while keeping the fabric stretched. Try to keep the fabric flat so it doesnâ€™t twist.
- Take both pieces in one hand and tuck them under the section with the logo on it while keeping the tension.
- Pull down. The logo piece will rise to your chest and should be adjusted to fit snug and cling to your body.
- Cross the pieces and bring them around your waist behind your back. Make sure that the pieces cross each other high on your chest area. Your sternum is a good reference point. There is no need to leave any extra space for your baby.
- Cross the wrap behind your back and if there is enough fabric, bring it back to the front. You can tie a double knot behind your back, in the front or on your hip.
- 95% French Terry Cotton with a 5% elastane to retain its shape
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low