The Béaba Infra Red Thermometer is a multipurpose thermometer with a fever indicator that can be used from birth to adulthood.
You can take measurements through the ear, forehead and also measure an object. Operation is easy with it’s ergonomic design, one simple click measurement and it gives a super fast reading in just 1 second! As the device is non contact (along with the mute/unmute feature) you will be sure not to wake your sleeping baby.
Child or adult mode can be selected giving you a more accurate reading as a fever varies between both. If your child presents a fever the device will give off 3 warning beeps and the LCD display will turn red.
It has 20 memory spaces to record and monitor your child’s temperature.
- 3 measurement methods, auricular, forehead & room temperature
- The measurement is ultra fast in 1 second
- Non-contact temperature measurement, suitable for sleeping child
- Child or adult mode can be selected and thus the interpretation of the child’s temperature is easier. In fact the definition of a fever varies between a child and an adult
- The color code (red / green) assists in the interpretation of the temperature and is reinforced by a warning beep when the child has a fever.
- Back lit LCD screen for reading by day as by night
- Measurement taken with a simple click, without skin contact so as not to wake baby, silent mode available.
- Suitable for use from birth
- illuminated display (day or night)
- 20 memory spaces
- Warning beep for fever (3 warning beeps)
- Supplied with storage case
- Storage bag
- 2 x AAA batteries